Saturday, September 21, 2013

Well at least its something...

Just as I thought, when I weighed myself 3 days ago I was 188 ); BUT I didn't get discouraged, I just kept plowing on through with my workouts and somewhat nutritious food. And guess what! The next day I woke up as 187 :D its little but its only the first step! I couldn't weigh myself yesterday because I only got 2 hours of sleep because I was up all night studying. Sigh. But I still went out running and I came home feeling sooooo accomplished. I ran one mile and walked one mile so I burned up some calories (: on my runkeeper app, they have different kinds of training plans and I wanted to pick one for a 5k, but they all cost money so I went with the 10k one instead O: it looks waaaaay harder. But as long as I stick with it, I could be slipping on size 0 jeans in no time (: plus I gotta lose 30 pounds by Christmas because that's when my cuddle bear comes back hehe ^__^ I wanna be smoking hot for our sexy time (; haha I'm so happy. I really do love exercising, its just willpower that I lack :P anyway I got to get to bed, I can't wait until I can weigh myself in the morning! :D




The first workout to my training plan is a 2 mile "easy" run...  This plan is exactly what I need to drop weight quickly. 

P.s. I got new running shoes!! 


Goodnight <3 

~xoxo anamia~

No comments:

Post a Comment