Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Moving in the right direction

I have decided that I am either going to join a gym or get a treadmill for myself. A planet fitness has just opened up a few blocks from my house and I've been debating whether or not to sign up. They're having a $1 startup for their black card membership right now so I might do that but after that it's $20 a month and it has a 12 month commitment. I'm not sure I could afford that honestly. I might just sign up for their $10 membership instead. 

My dad said he's going to buy me inline rollerskates for Christmas and I'm really excited! I loved rollerskating as a kid and I know that it's a decent workout so I can't wait to start rollerskating again! I'm so huge right now, I hate it. I have been eating tons of fast food and drinking tons of soda and I just need to stop. 

I realized that I would be a lot fatter if I liked sweet things (cake, cookies, etc) thank god I'm more of a savory person! I know what my weaknesses are and I need to tackle them if I'm ever going to lose this weight. 

My weaknesses: 

1. Soda- 

I drink maybe a liter of soda every fucking day and that needs to just stop. I don't even know if I have diabetes but I hope not. If I keep living like this, I am going to get diabetes and heart disease and I will die at a young age. I need to stop killing myself because I have a life to live and this isn't the body that I want to do it in. 

2. Portion Sizes- 

They don't even exist to me. My portions are huge, it's pretty much "I could probably eat that whole pizza," so I end up eating a whole frigging pizza! It's disgusting. The pizza I buy is 2500 calories for the whole thing and that's only for one "meal!!!" 

3. Fast Food- 

Almost everything about fast food is unhealthy. The healthy things on fast food menus are foreign to me because I always go for the full fat, full grease, high caloric burger. I spend so much money on fast food every month, I could be saving that money and buying exercise equipment or save for my college textbooks! McDonald's recently introduced the all day breakfast menu and I'll drive through the drive-thru at 3am and get a sausage mcmuffin. I should be sleeping, not stuffing my face with a 500 calorie sandwich!

There's a lot more that I need to work on but until I can afford doing what I want to do, I need to focus on my diet. 

No more tomorrow's, I'm doing it now!


No comments:

Post a Comment