Wednesday, May 15, 2013

An accomplishment!

Okay so I was gonna post my plan yesterday but I didn't want to post it if there was a chance that I would fail. But I didn't fail! I fasted all day yesterday. I only had 2 cups of coffee and a diet coke and I still haven't eaten yet today. I'm down to 180.4 which is actually pretty good cause 2 days ago I was 185.4. J usually procrastinate until its time to crack the whip and I guess that's what I did this time too cause I feel motivated again. I need to be careful drinking coffee on an empty stomach though, cause it could burn a hole through my stomach or something. That's probably why I did so well yesterday I had the worst acid reflux ever. Like some serious heartburn. It even lasted till this morning. But I could also be feeling sick cause I've only gotten like 5 hours total sleep over the past 2 days. I'm walking to school right now. It's like a 2 mile walk! And its like 90 degrees. Talk about exercise. Okay well I'm gonna go. I don't want to get hit by a car or something.

Xoxo anamia <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment