Sunday, May 19, 2013

The Green Coffee Bean?

The other day my mom and I were at Walmart and when we were going through the vitamin isles she saw this green coffee bean thing. Apparently its that diet supplement that was on Dr. oz but I didn't know that until she told me later.So she bought it and I've been taking it for the past 3 days and honestly I haven't really noticed any difference whatsoever. I'm following the instructions on the back and I'm still exercising and watching what I eat (obviously) so I don't know if it's a sham or what, but I'm still going to take it until I run out either way.
On other news, my therapist is starting me on an anti-anxiety med. I'm not sure which one it is yet. I guess it wouldn't hurt to try it. I've been getting depressed and frustrated lately because I'm worried about my future. I screwed up my freshman and sophomore year of high school because I was so distracted with the eating issues and my social anxiety and I never wanted to go to school. honestly I didn't even want to get out of bed most days. So here I am now, fat with no freaking future to speak of having to work my ass off twice as hard to even think about my college plans. On the plus side, my grades are all A's and B's. on the not so plus side, my overall GPA for high school wont be good enough to even consider an Ivy League.
I'm still fat. Just less fat. I've only got 17 days to lose like 15 pounds. Do you think I'll make it? I need some inspiration or something. I'm starting right now. Let's see how long I can go with a fast. I broke mine 2 days after it started because I wasn't sleeping and I needed something to keep me going. (I don't sleep when I'm stressed cause my brain won't focus)
I see I've got new followers :D hello! I haven't blogged on a computer in a while so I didn't even see you all till right before this post. Thanks for following me, I'll follow you back. I think reading about other peoples struggles helps me through my own because I know that I'm not alone in all of this. Anyways I'll blog some more later. I have a lot of studying to do.

I hope you all succeed!

~xoxo anamia~

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing your experience. My friend is facing over weight problem, I will definitely share it with my friend.

    Glan Deas
    Kopi Luwak

    ReplyDelete