Friday, November 22, 2013

Updates and shit

Okay so josh and I worked everything out and he agreed never to see her again and now we're right back to being happy and in love.
 I realized how fat I've become and it disgusts me. I want to be skinny and beautiful and I want to be able to walk around naked in front of my boyfriend, ya know? So I've been eating less and exercising. I think I'm gonna start purging again... I miss it. I know that sounds sick but I miss the rush and how I felt so pure afterwards. I loved that feeling. I still do. Nothing can compare to it. Purging and restricting was when I lost the most weight. I just want to be thin and I want to be able to see some rib action. Is that wrong? 

Keep holding on. 

~xoxo anamia~

EDIT: I actually posted this several days ago but barely noticed right now that the publishing failed. I'm sorry to keep you guys waiting!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment