Saturday, May 10, 2014

194.2

Another two pounds gone! I've started purging more, everything I've eaten has gotten purged, except some strawberries. Yesterday when I was purging I got a sharp pain in my diaphragm and it hurt so bad I had to change positions and throw up another way. I feel lighter and it's such a good feeling. When I suck in my stomach you can see my ribs again. Today I walked another mile with my mom even though I was exhausted and not feeling too good; I got my ass out of bed and did it anyway. I feel accomplished now (: a little over a month and I should be looking way better than I do now.
I passed my permit test and I was so excited, however when they took my picture I look so horrendously fat. Good lord I look like a freaking heffer. My face was absolutely huge and you could see my double chin, I'm so disgusting. I'm totally grotesque. I need to lose as much weight as possible.


I wish you better luck lovelies

xoxo
~anamia~

No comments:

Post a Comment