Saturday, January 25, 2014

195!

Today I'm gonna go to the park with my mom and walk the track that they have there and use their exercise equipment (for free) then I'm going to drive to walmart and pick up a new Nutrisystem box so I can continue my weight loss journey (: I only have the veggies during lunch and I don't eat the in between snacks that they tell us to because I want to save calories. 
Yesterday was the first time I drove on the freeway!! We went at 11:30pm so it wouldn't be too crowded and it was so much fun lol I don't have my license yet but I'm practicing so that I'll be ready (: I do fine driving on the streets but the freeway kind of gives me anxiety because everyone is going so fast. I need to break this fear so that I can move up north for college. I'll update y'all later (: and post a screenshot of my intake and exercise for the day. Here's to hoping (:

No comments:

Post a Comment