Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Nutrisystem

Hello lovelies, my mom recently started the Nutrisystem meal plan, and she bought me a box so I that I could do it with her. It's a 5 day plan, and they give you your weeks worth of food and the meal calendar and it's like $40 for a weeks worth of food, but it's sooo delicious Ohmygod it's really good food. So far I've only done breakfast and lunch for today along with one of the snack options. The meals that they prepare are average out at 700 calories and there's a good amount of food. It comes with get breakfast, lunch, dinner, and dessert and youre supposed to have 2 vegetable servings with lunch and dinner. 1 serving is 1/2 cup cooked or 1 cup raw. So far it's going good. This morning I weighed 200.6 yea I know it's my new HW. Hopefully I'll lose weight on this meal plan.

2 comments:

  1. Nutrisystem works simply. Through a multitude of studies we found that a close relationship with our clients is the best way to help them. We take what you eat and redesign it while keeping your body type in mind. We ensure each person has individually tailored diet with variety of foods to make the weight loss a pleasant experience in multiple ways. Imagine choosing from over 150 items with options like ice cream, and still lose weight? What if you had those meals for the month, planned out and ready to be delivered to you? We provide that option for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nutrisystem has listened to customers’ complaints about the taste of their entrees. They turned to America’s top celebrity chefs to create Chef’s Table Entrees, a gourmet line of foods which are now available.

    ReplyDelete