Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Happy 2014 loves!!

Sorry I've been MIA (missing in action) for a bit. Life has been completely crazy for me. For starters my boyfriend came to see me and we spent 2 whole weeks together :3 it was a ton of fun until he had to leave < l 3 
Secondly I've made my New Years resolution to lose 80 pounds by this time next year! Sounds crazy I know, but I'm gonna try. 
And thirdly, the reason behind this resolution is that I'm at my highest weight ever at a staggering 199 pounds... That was a rude awakening for me. So far today I've eaten some roasted potatoes, rice, and a small steak and I drank like tons of water. 
I'm starting to watch that show Ruby to inspire me to keep going, along with supersize vs. super skinny. Let's hope for the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment