Tuesday, July 2, 2013

175.4!

Wooo! It feels good to lose weight. I'm trying to rest my ankles a bit so instead of running I've been riding my bike and jump roping. The only problem with it is that I have a 12 speed mountain bike and the seat is like rock hard and it physically hurts my butt bones to sit on it and all last night and today the bottom of my ass feels like I'm bruised and it hurts to touch it or sit on it so that's a bummer. BUT I didn't let it stop me from exercising :D so I rode my bike for 3 miles I think and honestly I wanted to ride it more but my parents told me I had to come home because it was already 11pm and they didn't want me to be in danger or something. So I came back to my house and I decided to jump rope for 25 minutes to burn off some more calories. 
I overate today because I got high and I 100% will not be getting high EVER again because I had the worst trip ever and it honestly made me feel like I was going crazy and I was terrified of my own bodily functions. For example, I would touch something cold and it would be so intensified that I would feel it all over my body and it was like I was freezing, then I would stand and it would make me so nauseous that I thought I was gonna Puke everywhere. It got to the point that I was literally crying for god to help me because I was in such excruciating discomfort. Thank god that I was able to relax and fall asleep, he saved me from possibly doing something dangerous that could've hurt myself. When I woke up a few hours later I was back to normal and I started eating and I ended up overeating by sooo much but I think I saved it by doing hardcore cardio lol 
I am definitely never getting high again, that was one of the most terrifying experiences of my life and I never want it to happen again. Here's a picture of my intake and net calories. It's time for bed. 

~xoxo anamia~


No comments:

Post a Comment