Thursday, July 11, 2013

Today definitely made up for yesterday!!

My intake was so low that I had to eat something because my blood sugar tanked. So I had a tiny tomato and lettuce salad. I had 2-3 tiny little strips of the skinless chicken thigh that I baked for my parents tacos. It is the ultimate test of willpower to cook a huge dinner for people and know that you're not going to eat any. It's really hard man. I planned a binge/purge two days ago, I was gonna go to the store and get chips and sweet stuff BUT I decided not to (: my willpower is back! I was terrified to eat anything today because I didn't want to overeat so I didn't eat anything all day until I started making dinner, then I decided that I could use a tiny bit of food. Hopefully I'll lose weight tomorrow because this morning I woke up at 175.2  ): 
Wish me luck!

~xoxo anamia~

No comments:

Post a Comment