Sunday, July 14, 2013

Day 8 complete

I was under by just 1 calorie today, it could've been worse so I'm not gonna think anything of it. I got my ass outside and exercised lol and my net cals were under 100! (: I weighed myself right now and I was 174. That means that tomorrow I'm gonna be under 174 because I weighed myself with all the food and water weight still in my body. I'm practically making lettuce and tomato salads when I get hungry at dinner time and its actually working in my favor. As long as I keep the veggies going and limit my calories intake I could be at my first GW in less than a week! I can't wait. I've lost two inches across my waist so far, which isn't that big of a deal but its better than the 35 inches I was before. Next I wanna blast my back fat away haha. Imma start settling down for sleep now so I wish you all luck in your journeys. Hoping for 173 tomorrow! 

~xoxo anamia~


No comments:

Post a Comment