Wednesday, June 12, 2013

I'm back :D

Ohmygod. I went to oakdale and I met josh in real life. At first I was awkward as shit cause I let my insecurities get in the way but then I thought to myself "you need to calm the fuck down" so I did and we had such an amazing connection!!! Literally you could feel sparks between us. It was awesome. We were perfect together. We're the perfect height for each other and we have the same sense of humor and we almost have the same eye color and we get along like we've known each other our whole lives and yes we have excellent sexual chemistry. He doesn't make me feel insecure at all. We cuddled and have sex the last two days and it was so sweet and romantic and I love him. I met his friends and we went on dates and it only lasted 4 days But it was the best time of my life. Honestly. We were just so perfect. Like you know how when a couple walks by or something you can sometimes feel or see how they're meant to be? That was exactly like us. Even his grandparents could tell that we were serious about each other right away. Everyone noticed. He made me so happy honestly. He's way different than my ex. He's way better. He said I was absolutely beautiful and that the first time he saw me his first thought was "wow she's so beautiful" and that made my spine tingle lol he never made me feel bad about myself or anything. It was kinda like love at first sight. Kissing him feels so right. I'm gonna visit him again soon. I miss him so much. We've been kinda dating for 8 months and we met finally and Ahhhh it was perfect. It felt like a fairy tale. He's so sweet and nice. We made each other laugh so much too which is super important. Now I'm even more motivated to lose weight!! Must look stunning for next time!!!

This is a photo of us together C:

2 comments:

  1. Awwwwww!!
    That's great, I'm so happy for you!
    Cute photo too :)
    Alice xx

    ReplyDelete