Saturday, June 22, 2013

Willpower is everything!

Yesterday, I had a crack in willpower and ate so much crap. My dad bought mini donuts and one of those little chocolate cupcakes with the white squiggles on top and I couldn't help myself. You guys know how it is, one little break in the diet and self control goes out the window, so after I ate that, I also ate rice-a-roni and chips and a whole bunch of other shit and gained like 2 pounds by the morning. I tried to save it by power walking 2.8 miles but obviously it didn't work. Today was somewhat better food wise and I ran a mile, because I didn't run yesterday it was harder to run my mile today which sucked. I think tomorrow's gonna be a 500 cal day, I need to shrink my stomach again. I'm very disappointed with myself.

~xoxo anamia~

No comments:

Post a Comment