Wednesday, March 20, 2013

179.4 and a photo of my fat.

That was my weight this morning. Needless to say that I'm definitely pleased. I have some unfortunate news to add to this post, this morning I ate something that I really shouldn't have. I won't even mention what it was because it was so bad, but it was like I couldn't help myself so I shoved it all down  before I could think about it, and next thing you know my fingers are down my throat and I'm bent over the toilet. So yes I purged, and I felt like I'd been defeated afterwards because I haven't done that in a long long time. BUT that's not even the worst part, the worst part is that all day long after that incident I was planning a binge!! On the basis "oh well Ill just purge it after" see now THAT is why I stopped purging. I had gotten to a point where I did it 6/7 times a day, and I stopped. So now I keep telling myself that I don't need to binge, because I'm seeing progress and a binge will only mess that up. 
On a lighter note, I've only had 465 calories for the day (: even though I ate a huge spinach salad, some roasted red pepper and tomato soup, some blueberries, some frozen grapes, and some veggie crackers. Hopefully I'm down another pound and a half tomorrow! *Crossing my fingers*
I have a deadline!!!! I need to lose weight RIGHT NOW. I won't stop working out unless I puke, faint, or die (found that quote on a blog)
I have a new goal. I want to get down to at least 168 by the time class starts again, which is in 1 week and a half. So a solid 10 lbs isn't too bad in that amount of time. I have to do it!!!

Here's a picture of my fat. Take a good look cause this is the last time I'm gonna look like this!

Goodnight <3

~xoxo anamia~

No comments:

Post a Comment