Tuesday, March 19, 2013

182.6

So its disappointing but nothing some restricting and exercise can't fix. So I kinda steered off course today. For breakfast I'm having black coffee and a huge honey vanilla cookie (=250) well I already ate the cookie so I brought in some organic fruits and veggies from my fridge in the garage and I'm gonna eat those later. Oh and my aunt told me about this honey and cinnamon thing and I'm gonna try it.
How to do it:

1. Use 1 part cinnamon to 2 parts raw honey. 1/2 tsp cinnamon to 1 tsp honey is recommended but can use more or less as long as in the ratio of 1 to 2. —so 1 tsp cinnamon to 2 tsp raw honey is ok too as an example.

2. Boil 1 cup...that is 8 oz of water.

3. Pour water over cinnamon and cover and let it steep for 1/2 hour..(30 minutes)

4. Add honey now that it has cooled. Never add honey when it is hot as the heat will destroy the enzymes and other nutrients in the raw honey.

5. Drink 1/2 of this directly before going to bed. The other 1/2 should be covered and refrigerated.

6. In the morning drink the other half that you refrigerated, but do not re-heat it; drink it cold or at room temp only.

Do not add anything else to this recipe. No lemon, no lime, no vinegar. It is not necessary to drink it more times in a day; it is only effective on an empty stomach and primarily at night.

This works for most people. Inches are lost before any measurement on the scales. This program will cause significant inches lost...but you will reach a plateau and may not lose anymore. This is because the cinnamon and honey cause a cleansing effect in the digestive tract and cleans out parasites and other fungus and bacteria that slow down the digestion...causing a toxic build up. (Lowers pH) Once this is all cleaned out then you will most likely have the weight loss slow down.

Additionally people report increased energy, more sex drive, and feeling happier/mood enhancer.

So I'm gonna do it for 2 weeks or so and see if it works. I did it for ONE day and it made me really really go to the bathroom, if ya know what I mean.
I'll update more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment