Saturday, March 30, 2013

Puppies

I got a puppy and I love him. I've spent the last 4 days reorganizing my room, so that's why I haven't been on. I had to move my dressers and stuff to create room for him and it was really hard work. I haven't even been sticking to my diet cause I've had the weirdest sleeping schedule. So today is gonna be a restricting day because I don't even know how much I weigh. The puppy is a terrier mix and his birthday is on Valentines day (: I named him monkey. He is so co dependent lol he cries in his sleep and stuff but he's so cute I just tuck him into his little bed and pray that he doesn't pee on my carpet (which he's already done) but I'm gonna walk him at least 3 times a week for exercise, but I want to wait 2 weeks to start because he's barely 6 weeks old.

Yes he's wrapped in a pink blanket lol its the only one I have.
I'm going to sleep so I can get a fresh start to the day, so goodnight and wish me luck tomorrow!

~xoxo anamia~

1 comment: