Monday, March 25, 2013

Skin care & updates

So yesterday went okay. Technically I only had 2 eggs. But later in the day I had some chow mein (=470) and 2 veggie spring rolls with 1 fortune cookie, but I purged. Yupp this is what I'm afraid of. I don't want to slip back into these habits, but my mom is doing a fast right now to lose weight (I guess restricting runs in the family) and I felt so fat sitting next to her. She's technically skinner than me weight wise but I look WAAAY skinny then her. She's 170 something and I'm 179 or something but I am gifted with even distribution for my fat. She is obviously overweight whereas I look chunky and "full" whatever. I still think its fucked that she's skinnier than me. So I only had the eggs and the coffee which I didn't even finish and then water.
I'm gonna start taking cranberry pills in the morning and at night and maybe I'll post my skin care routine later because I do A LOT of skin care stuff. I'm really OCD about my skin. Like you guys don't even know. Hmm I forgot about the thinspo. I'll post it after this. I'm exhausted but I'm feeling good about the scales tomorrow (:

Peace & love <3

~xoxo anamia~

No comments:

Post a Comment