Sunday, March 24, 2013

Fashion

I LOVE fashion. But I've never been able to wear fashionable clothes because I'm too fat. So when I reach my gws I plan on buying clothes. A LOT OF CLOTHES. Especially my UGW. 
Today I was 179 flat, which is better than a gain. So far today I've had 2 eggs (=140) and I'm having some coffee with a tbsp of almond milk.
One of the things I've noticed about restricting is that every time you see someone eat something you start to crave it. Like in sex and the city, they were eating and I went from craving chocolate cake to a hot dog to a cheeseburger and fries. It's crazy. Then I started craving oatmeal cookies. So I'm just gonna lock myself in my room for the rest of my life.

Edit: oh and I forgot to tell you guys that today is my first day for the ABC diet. I was supposed to restart yesterday but I lost track of the days so I'm starting today instead! I'm going to cvs later because I'm gonna start pampering myself so I can be ready for my road trip in June! So yay (: okay thinspo will be posted later on along with the rest of my day.

Bye for now <3

~xoxo anamia~

No comments:

Post a Comment