Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Sleepless on Blogger

So I don't know how much I weigh because I havent slept since 2 days ago or whenever it was. I'm sitting in class right now about to tape my eyelids open because they keep shutting on me. I don't like to sleep the day before class because I usually leave my homework undone until 6:00 pm the day before. I know its horrible of me but I just physically cannot read anything or learn anything if its before six the day before its due. I'm a weirdo I know I know. My head hurts and I want to sleep for days. Plus my teacher always has food in her class because of this nutrition thing that my school is doing and I can't eat it because I don't know any of the calories. I'm getting heartburn like a bitch and I'm exhausted and class ends in 5 minutes so Imma go home and I'll post more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment