Tuesday, March 19, 2013

184.4

Now this isn't my official weigh in because my stomach wasn't empty (at all) and I was wearing a lot of clothes but I really wanted to know what weights I was in between. So I'm in between 177.6 and 184.4 god I can't believe I let myself get this bad again. I really have to lose 10 lbs/ 4.5 kgs by next Tuesday. I can't afford to be fucking up like this. I'm only disappointing myself. AND TO MAKE IT WORSE, I keep telling J that I'm gonna look super hot when we meet. AND THAT I'M GONNA WEAR MINI SKIRTS. OMFG. I haven't worn a skirt since I was forced to last year for my piano recital. And before that I never wore skirts!!! God. What. Have. I. Done. I have a deadline here, I can't fuck up anymore. Imma do 500 cals and under until Saturday and then Imma restart the ABC. I was gonna start where I left off but I figure I should just restart, so that's what Imma do. I'm currently drinking ice water to burn some cals and cleanse my system. Imma have black coffee in the morning (which took some major getting used to, but now doesn't taste bad at all) and a banana to start my day. At 12 Imma go out and jump rope to get my metabolism up and running, then I will eat some frozen grapes and some celery and maybe at 6 I'll have a plain baked potato with nothing on it. That's around 500 if not under it, and of course I'm gonna water it up!!! All day long. Now I need to stick to this plan and its all good.

Goodnight loves <3 hope you're all doing fine

~xoxo anamia~

No comments:

Post a Comment