Friday, March 15, 2013

Not a defeat

Okay so I've decided that I'm going to have 1 slice of Little Caesars pizza, I know I know. But the reason I'm doing this is because I've been craving pizza like C R A Z Y. If I don't then I WILL binge on everything. So I'm going to indulge to prevent that.

Then I will jump rope for exactly 26 minutes. 26 mins of jumping rope = 368.6 cals burned according to my weight and gender.
My food total will be 443 but then after I exercise my net will only be 74.4! So I stuck to the diet still. Kinda lol. I cheated but I fixed it at least (:
I think if we don't satisfy our cravings, then we will be more likely to binge. Which I CANNOT do, mind you. Hehe my fitness app says that if I keep eating this way then I'll weigh 155.8 in a month. I'm excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment