Friday, March 15, 2013

So fucking frustrated. I did my workout and stuck to the plan of only 1 slice of pizza so that's not what I'm frustrated about. I'm so freaking frustrated because I'm a veggie and my parents are NOT and my mom went and bought a whole bunch of groceries for her and my dad when she only had a little money left and when she came home I asked her "how much money do you have left?" And she said "barely anything" so I said "well when are we doing my grocery shopping?" And she said "shit..." So she completely forgot about me. I guess you can say that she literally forgot to feed me. Her and my father tried to play it off as "well we got some broccoli..." Fuck you. Seriously. I know I don't eat a lot but I need to have SOMETHING so I don't fucking die or whatever. God. The reason I'm getting so mad about this is because it makes it more likely for me to binge on the junk food that they did remember to fucking buy.

I need sleep. The only thing that will make me feel better is if I wake up 176 tomorrow but with the shit I ate today its not likely.

Goodnight loves <3

~xoxo anamia~

No comments:

Post a Comment